Victoria College

Founded in 1836 by Adolphus Egerton Ryerson, Victoria College is one of the finest examples of historic architecture at the University of Toronto. Ryerson was a Methodist minister, politician, and an education advocate in the days southern Ontario was known as Upper Canada. It was named after

Trinity College

Trinity College was founded in 1851,  by Bishop John Strachan and is situated at 6 Hoskin Avenue at the University of Toronto. Trinity was intended to be an institution of strong Anglican alignment, until the University of Toronto severed its relationship with the Church of England. The college

St. James Cathedral

St. James Cathedral is Toronto’s longest running Anglican congression in the city. With construction beginning in 1850, opening for services on June 19, 1853, was one of the largest buildings in the Toronto at this time. The women’s congregation baked many scons and brewed